Thank you for your interest in our fresh, delicious tasting, sustainably grown farm products!
Come to GRAN ROCA‘s popular Farm-to-Table Market, where we bring our GringoPost award-winning picked-today Produce, artisan Meats and Eggs, on Wednesdays, from 2-3:30pm at the restaurant Hummus, adjacent to Parque Santa Anita, between Calle Santiago Carrasco and Rafael Torres Beltran, and only a couple of blocks east of the big 911 building in El Vergel.
If you want to pick-up chicken(s) at the Wednesday Farm-to-Table Market, please send an email to email@example.com letting us know the market date, how many chickens you want, whether you want them whole or cut-up into parts, and with or without organ meat. You’ll receive a confirmation Email and your order will be available on the market date you specified.
See you there!
Why you want to buy from GRAN ROCA?
- GRAN ROCA produce is picked fresh in the morning for sale in the afternoon
- GRAN ROCA products are delicious. You CAN tell the difference.
- All GRAN ROCA offerings are grown or raised sustainably without the use of chemicals
- Most GRAN ROCA produce sells for $1 or less
- We are happy to chat, answer your questions, and appreciate your feedback